Septemberfest is an annual fundraiser to support Sacred Heart Catholic Church. The Septemberfest Committee works to promote and coordinate Septemberfest as a means to bring parishioners together as they work towards a common cause.
Septemberfest is traditionally held on the last Saturday of September and this year will be on Saturday, September 30 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Activities including a variety of food, music, and games along with a Country Store, a Silent Auction, and raffles will bring joy and entertainment to kids and adults!
Your donations for the Country Store and Silent Auction are appreciated. Drop your gifts at the rectory. To schedule a drop off time or for more information on how to become involved with Septemberfest, please contact the rectory at 402-476-2610.
We thank our Corporate Donors for their contributions to the Silent Auction:
- Noodles & Company – 2 “Take and Seat & Taste the World” certificates
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch – 2 entry tickets
- Granite City – Mug Club rewards card, 1.89L Granite City mug, 4 certificates for a complimentary appetizer or mini dessert
- Lincoln Children’s Zoo – Family 4 Pack (includes free entry tickets and train rides)
- Whitehead Oil (U-Stop) – $10 gift certificate, 2 Premium Car Washes and U-Stop merchandise items
- Cornhusker Bank – 2 throw blankets, travel mugs and Cornhusker Bank items
- Valentino’s – $20 gift card
- Williams Cleaners – Two $10 gift cards
- Starcrest Cleaners – Two $100 gift certificates
- Amigos/Kings Classic – Gift basket (includes $25 gift card, key chain, and stressball)
- Walmart (North 27th location) – $75 gift card
- Hy-Vee – $25 gift card
- Vung Tau Restaurant – Four $25 gift certificates
More prizes coming…